Web Design | User Experience Specialist | Graphic Design | Animation & Video
Analytical leader with expertise in all facets of web and graphic design, creative direction and project management within high-profile corporations. Skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives. Instrumental in developing and implementing effective brand strategies and transforming business goals into high quality, creative design concepts. Superior leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills. Quickly establishes and maintains effective rapport with individuals of diverse backgrounds and professional levels.
- User-Flow Analysis
- Project Management
- User Research
- Interaction Design
- Risk Management
- Cost Control
- Customer Satisfaction
- Training & Development
BCC Software, Rochester, NY
2016 – 2017
- Masterfully craft engaging, positive experiences with expertly developed multimedia, graphic and website design, and online marketing for all of BCC Software’s visual and brand identity across entire company.
- Continually conceptualize and maintain company-wide creative assets throughout all multimedia outlets.
- Innovatively direct the overall strategic planning of creative campaigns that revolutionizes company branding, marketing, digital presence, and advertising effectiveness.
BIZNETIX, Rochester, NY
2014 – Present
- Lead an interdisciplinary team including visual designers, content specialist and developers during ideation, design and development.
- Direct innovative design of new user experiences that drive the next generation of web applications.
- Led complete CMS redevelopment; created responsive, user-friendly design to facilitate client website deployment and enhance client satisfaction.
- Generated positive cash flow by implementing strategic cost savings initiatives.
- Increased revenue and closed deals by developing new lead generation system to better capture website hits.
- Monitor industry, technology, and competitive trends to continually identify improvement opportunities.
- Spearhead internal innovation products to enhance customer experience.
DIMARCO GROUP, Rochester, NY
2013 – 2014
Web Marketing Coordinator
- Partnered with cross functional teams to deliver high quality work and with strong attention to detail; provided creative direction, ensuring marketing collateral remained consistent with brand.
- Improved SEO results and increased website traffic by redeveloping more than 20 websites for full-service real estate development company.
- Increased brand exposure by creating, deploying, and managing digital and web marketing campaigns via email and social media.
- Leveraged brand awareness and enhanced organizational profile by coordinating successful rebranding and creating a new logo to showcase prosperity, timelessness and strength.
- Conducted quality control review including proofing and reviewing creative output and project processes.
DESIGN CHEF STUDIOS, Rochester, NY
2006 – 2013
- Designed and maintained 100+ websites; implemented new web features and content, graphic elements, site navigation and improved content layout.
- Raised clients’ call volume and generated closed deals by implementing continuous technological advancements, ultimately resulting in increased revenues.
- Developed and defined recognizable brand identities that clearly communicated organizational character and culture.
ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF ROCHESTER, Rochester, NY
2002 – 2006
- Redesigned organizational website through graphic design and content updates; ensured site was aligned with Diocese’s overall image.
- Improved customer satisfaction and organizational user experience by implementing CMS system.
- Increased donations 12% by introducing updated, enhanced content aimed at highlighting fundraising campaigns.
- Redesigned annual capital campaign materials to include charts and graphs.
KRAUS LEFEVRE STUDIOS, Rochester, NY
1999 – 2002
Kodak Packaging Coordinator
- Collaborated with packaging department to design and develop packaging graphics for 100+ company products.
- Created design team resource manual to clearly communicate established branding standards.
XEROX, Rochester, NY
1998 – 1999
- Developed user manuals and quick reference guides; coordinated with outside agencies, art services, and printers to ensure project were completed according to established standards and within determined timeline.
Education & Credentials
MFA in Web Design and New Media, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA, 2016
BFA in Graphic Design, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, 1998
Web & Software Skills
- UX/UI Design
- SEO/ SEM
- After Effects
- Premier Pro
- Dot Net Nuke
- Microsoft Office
CCI GREENHEART, High School Student Exchange Program, 2015 – Present
FREE DESIGN HELP, Design and Marketing Services, 2015 – Present
ASSE INTERNATIONAL, International Student Exchange Program, 2014 – 2015
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE SALE, 2013
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, 2012